So, with 2011 finally in the rear view mirror we are entering into 2012, the year of the Dragon, according to the chinese calendar. Since one of the Dragons traits is ambition, what could be more fitting than beginning the year with formulating some ambitious resolutions for the scuba year of 2012?
My scuba resolutions for 2012, in no particular order.
- Update the blog regularly
- Go ice diving at least once
- Obtain PADI assistant instructor rating
- Go on a diving trip abroad
- Log 50 dives
- Visit at least one new dive site
- Improve my backwards frog kick technique
- Learn a new skill
So, what are your goals for 2012? Feel free to comment below!